COVID-19 Grant Scheme
During the current pandemic crisis, Cambridge City Foodbank is accepting applications for grants of up to £1,000 from organisations and groups which are, directly or indirectly, enabling people in financial distress to receive food and/or meals.
The following guidelines apply:
- Grants of up to £1,000 are available but smaller claims are welcome.
- Only applications from groups or organisations will be accepted- not individuals. You need to show a clear plan for helping people who are facing, or potentially facing, hunger due to poverty.
- Applications that support the aims of Cambridge City Foodbank for feeding local people in need will be given priority.
- Application forms can be submitted at any time.
- Any number of applications can be made, but no more than two grants a year will be made to the same group.
- The decision of Cambridge City Foodbank will be final. In the event of rejection, we may provide feedback but we reserve the right not to do so.
- All monies are to be spent within 12 months of receipt.
- A report is to be sent to the Foodbank, as soon as the money has been used, stating how the money has benefited the local project and furthered the aims of Cambridge City Foodbank.
- Applications shall only be accepted using the application form. To request an application form email [email protected] with the subject “CCFB Grant Application”